I recently released a new V1.1 firmware / software release for the Little Wire. Here is the gitHub link: https://github.com/kehribar/Little-Wire/tree/master/v1.1
Seeedstudio still sells the Little Wire with V1.0 firmware, but it is very easy to update the firmware via the onboard bootloader. I’m going to write a separate post about this. Until then, you can find the upgrade instructions from here: https://github.com/kehribar/Little-Wire/blob/master/v1.1/firmware/Readme.md
I updated only the C library for computer interface so far for the V1.1 release. I’ll update the rest according to the incoming requests. Please take this under consideration while upgrading to the V1.1 [ Update: Recently i added C++ and C# support as well. ]
Also not any online documentation has been updated yet for the new features but one can look the C examples for the usages.
Please send me comments / reviews / test results about the new features. Especially the pic24f series programming support needs to be tested more You are also welcomed to ask your questions about the new features
* Onewire library added. Address search for the available devices on the bus is also supported
* I2C and SPI libraries become more robust. Especially the previous I2C library was a bit buggy.
* Debug console interface (for Arduino/AVR) become more robust.
* Software (3 channel) PWM capability added for driving RGB leds.
* Internal pullup resistors is controllable over computer.
* VRef for ADC is now selectable between VCC, internal 1.1V, internal 2.56V reference.
* pic24f series programming capability added. Has to be tested more.
* compatible pic24f devices (in theory):
"PIC24FJ16GA002", "PIC24FJ16GA004", "PIC24FJ32GA002", "PIC24FJ32GA004", "PIC24FJ48GA002",
"PIC24FJ48GA004", "PIC24FJ64GA002", "PIC24FJ64GA004", "PIC24FJ64GA006", "PIC24FJ64GA008",
"PIC24FJ64GA010", "PIC24FJ96GA006", "PIC24FJ96GA008", "PIC24FJ96GA010", "PIC24FJ128GA006",